Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Saturday, July 7, 2007

What Lay May Sey...

Wouldn't it be awesome if Jesus came back today! There is all this hype about today being a lucky day. 07-07-07 So, hey, why not have 07:07:07am be the lucky second! Kinda silly. It is true that 7 is the number of completion. I am taking today to remind myself that Jesus can come back today or any day. What an awesome idea! I need to keep reminding myself and keep looking and living for Jesus.
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." Mt 24:36-44
"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last." Rev 22:12-13
"He who testifies to these things says, 'Surely I am coming quickly.' Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Rev 22:20-21

No comments: