Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Friday, August 17, 2007

What Lay May Sey...

Yesterday morning Selah was busy in her high chair with a little cup I had given her after she had eaten half a nectarine and some banana bread for breakfast. I opened the fridge and got myself a piece of banana bread too, and I popped it into the micro because I like it warm. I got busy cleaning the kitchen since she was quiet for the moment. Well... I turned around and this is what I saw!
That exactly mimicked my expression, I think! She grabbed the half eaten yogurt out of the door of the fridge when I grabbed the banana bread and had a blast.

She got every last drop out! I love that girl! I gathered her up, and took her to have a big girl bath in the tub. She is finally taking big girl baths since my back is doing so well. Well, I whipped off her diaper and a chunk of poop plopped on the floor! Yay, another mess. Then I accidentally stepped in it. Uggg! I had to laugh.
"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34;1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! That girl can put away the food... wonder where she gets that from ;)
I'm all too familiar with the turd on the floor :) EVERY time i just whip the diaper off without checking- i get a surprise!

Unknown said...

Go Selah! It looks like she had alot of fun :)