Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Thursday, September 6, 2007

What Lay May Sey...


Helping Daddy replace the porch.
Tonight Sey and I were outside preparing a step for paint. She was right in front of me between two cardboard boxes with her back to me. I was tired and wanted to stop for the day so I reached and grabbed her. Her hands were covered in green paint! I looked at her mouth, and it was covered in green. I ran inside holding her, washed out her mouth with water, and called poison control. He said to give her some water and just watch her. She is fine so far. I do not think she ate much, but that sure was a surprise. That old paint can was between the 2 cardboard boxes. I did not even know it was there. It was cracked and open! Thank you, Jesus, that our little one is fine even though I stupidly let her roam!

No comments: