Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Saturday, May 24, 2008


Around 100 days or so until we get to see our little one! She is growing and kicking. Baby is measuring farther along, but I think that it is because I am getting extra huge this time. :-) Isn't it a pretty day today? Sey and I went outside, and the sun felt wonderful on my back. Sey is taking a nap and I should be making dinner, but that means I will have to get up and walk. I think I will sit here a little longer and mess with some pictures. ;-)

2 comments:

Faerylandmom said...

Hiya...
Your little Sey is a cutie-patootie! What a doll face!

It's very normal to measure farther along with subsequent pregnancies...my first pregnancy was the only one I measured "right on". Just in case you wondered. You probably didn't. But, I can't help myself when it comes to pregnancy and birth and babies and such and so forth!

Tanya said...

I'm glad you sat there and messed with some pictures....but I'm sad....when Sey called - she didn't leave a message!!! :(