Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Monday, July 7, 2008

Thank you for your prayers. Sey is ok. No fevers since the 4th. However, she ended up not having a uti after all. At the hospital they detected blood in her urine sample(most likely from the cath trauma), but we found out today that the culture did not grow out anything. Sunday she started to have a scratchy voice, and today she has developed a cough. I guess, she has a nasty virus. I talked with her pediatric neurologist's nurse today, and we are waiting to see what the neurologist will say about the seizure. Sey's next appt up there is not until Oct 20.
I heard My's heartbeat today. She was happily kicking the doppler as we tried to listen. In one month we will get to see another ultrasound of her to check to see if we will have another nine pounder. I know those are not quite accurate, but I am kinda sure that we are not going to have a dainty lass. :-)

2 comments:

Faerylandmom said...

Good to hear that she's ok. :-)

Faerylandmom said...

Hi Lay! Just wanted you to know that I tagged you for a fun meme I thought you might enjoy doing.