Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Mason made arrangements for an overnighter for my birthday at the coast without the girls on the 27th. That  morning at 7 am before we left, Myelle woke crying. I rushed to her room, as usual. and found she would not answer my questions. Just cried. The left side of her face and hair were drenched in saliva, and she had peed in bed. UH-OH. Most likely had had a seizure.  Cleaned her up. T 98.8. Carried her to the couch where she eventually calmed and then went to sleep until around 9am. When she woke she continued weepy, but did answer my questions. Weak. Complained of her legs aching and a headache on the right side of her head. I gave her Tylenol and by 10:00 she said, "I feel all better!" And... she was back to her normal self! My Mom still wanted to watch the girls overnight so trusting God we left the girls with my parents. We all had a great time and no further issues and are all home now ready for bed. :)                   

No comments: