Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Friday, March 6, 2009

Mye and Sey both had a seizure 3/4/09

Here is a post that I posted on facebook last night. I know that some of you do not have that so I decided to copy and paste that here since I do not have time right now to do more. :)

That was totally wild! I am really tired so I will just give the basics. Both girls are fine. All their tests came back good. They now have the stomach flu, we believe. Our girls must have a very low tolerance for fevers. I am kind of bummed that now we have to deal with seizures with Myelle. sigh. I am praising God that that may be what it is though. Myelle's seizure lasted around 29 frightening minutes. Once they were able to finally get an IV in her tiny vein after numerous pokes, Ativan brought her out of it. Her temp was 100.2. Thank God for drugs! I do not know how long Selah's was. I saw her as she was coming out of it. Her temp was 100.5. Selah went home with her Daddy and Mye and I stayed overnight at the hospital. Poor Sey threw up like 5 times or so last night. Mason had fun. ;) Mye slept poorly and cried A LOT last night, but was happier this morning. She has diarrhea today. She had an EEG today. Not sure the results on that yet, but I kind of think it probably was fine. Mye did so well during that test. I was amazed. God worked everything out from having Moogie with us when Myelle seizure started so that she could watch Sey (I am blown away by that because I do not know what I would have done without her!), to having Ry and Shae get Kai (who Mom was supposed to pick up), to Mason being able to leave work since there was enough staff. What a Great and Awesome God He Is! Thank you for praying for our girls.

Today 3/6 - The girls are still sleeping right now. They had a much better night! They were able to get some healing sleep. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: