Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mom was finally brave enough to give Mye cheerios today. Mye was in heaven... :)
Tonight after her seizure

We just finished watching Dumbo for the girls first time. Mye was standing alone looking up watching our TV. I watched as she slowly fell backward onto a pillow and rolled off on to her side! She was having a seizure. It started at 6:38. Her arms and legs had gently repeating movements. Her eyes were nonfucused. She was drooling and had raspy breath. I ran to the table where I always keep my purse. It was not there! I told Selah I would be right back, grabbed Myelle, and ran to the car. Hoping, Hoping, Hoping, it was there. It was not. I came back into the house, put Mye on her side on the living room floor, and searched for my phone because at this point I figured that if I could not find my purse I would have to call 911. Found the phone! Looked for the purse again. Found it on my bed. Yay! Ran back to Myelle and was able to give her her rescue medication called diastat at 6:45. Her left leg and hip were starting to mottle. Her seizure ended 6:49. Just in time! Whew. So glad I found the purse with her med in it. I usually always have it with me or know where it is. Poor little one had a hard time getting through her post ictal period. She did not want down for 2 1/2 hours. She did not want to be alone. Poor Sey was traumatized too, I think, because while I was trying to comfort Mye as she was moaning a few minutes after her seizure Sey saw a HUGE spider climbing up the wall 3 feet from her. I rescued her, but she totally freaked out. Seizures plus huge spiders were just too much! Mye's Temp was 101.9 at 7pm then 100.9 at 8pm. At 11:30pm it was 97.8. Thank you, Jesus, that she is sleeping well and doing fine. Thank you that she was not injured during her fall. Please help her and Sey to not have any more seizures.

No comments: