Click the Following Tabs to View Slide Shows

Monday, October 17, 2011

This morning Mye woke up happy and played pretty well. She did continue to battle a fever throughout the day so we did our tylenol/Ibu alternations regularly. This evening she really started feeling ill. Refused dinner. Complained of sore throat. Whiny. We decided to take her in to urgent care. The doc said her right ear was slightly red so she ordered an antibiotic. The girls and I waited in the car while May went to get the med at the pharmacy. Mye fell asleep on me. Probably not a good idea. My body heat warmed her too much. I could not resist trying to comfort her in her misery though. Finally May came to the car and buckled Mye back in her seat. She started seizing. Ugh! He unbuckled her, put her in the passenger seat, and I gave her the rescue med. This time it lasted 2 min. It was 7:30. I sat in the back with the girls on the way home. When we made it home Mye was able to take Ibu/antibiotic/seizure med/yogurt/water.  She then fell asleep and has not moved since! I think tonight we will get a little more sleep. Sey is a little trooper. Quite helpful. I am so glad May has been here for both of these. Thank you for your prayers.
        

No comments: